Rundle Ruins is a park opened on June 11, 1974 in Victoria Park (part of the Beltline neighborhood) in Calgary. It features the remains of Calgary’s first General Hospital that opened in 1885. That hospital was closed, used for other purposes, and then torn down. Instead of completing demolition and removal, some remnants were kept to be made into a park. It is located on the south side of 12 Avenue between 5 and 6 Street SE.
|Date Taken||2007-08-05 14:33:07|
This page was created by Rob’s FlickR Importer on May 20, 2021 @ 10:39 am EDT.