These are some of my favorite things.
- Bridge to Terabithia – One of the greatest ever. A rare case where a movie is better because it wasn’t want the marketing said it would be, because you should always keep your mind wide open.
- Die Harder – Yippee-ki-yay, this is a great movie. Better than the first and way better than the rest.
- Game of Thrones – It’s got dragons, sword fighting, and Emilia Clarke.
- The Unit – I watched regularly. Like any show in the action genre, there’s a lot that’s unrealistic, and wildly unrealistic. But, it somehow had a more authentic feeling to it. It got nutty at the end, but overall great.
- Kyle KY – A great show cancelled before it could go anywhere.
- Selena Gomez – She is one to love and one to lose.
- Taylor Swift – I can’t shake her off my playlist.
- Debbie Gibson – One of the greatest singer/songwriters who came out of the blue.
- Tiffany – She is still great after all this time.
- Julie Dubela – Let it be said, that she is best singer you might not know about. You might be amazed.
- Alex Hughes – She is as strong as you could expect as a singer.
- Calgary is my favorite city by far. It’s greatness is best illustrated by drivers who let other drivers merge or pedestrians cross in front of them safely.
- Photography is my favorite past time.