If you would like a simple web site, much like this one, I can provide you the following for only CDN $100/year + HST:
- Up to six pages of basic content input by me at your direction (I use WordPress to create the site) and hosted by me.
- If you live in Thunder Bay, Ontario I can create the site in person at your location.
- After I make the initial content, you’ll be able to update content yourself using your web browser (adding as many pages as you wish). If you don’t want to update the site yourself, I’ll update the site at your direction up to four times per year for free, and charge a small fee for additional updates.
- Ongoing support of the web site by email or phone.
- Includes registration of one domain name, and maintenance of it. For example, if your business name is “example”, I’ll create a web site at “http://www.example.com”.
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason, you can cancel at anytime, with a prorated refund of unused time.
- The domain can be transferred to anywhere you request (if you cancel early you have to pay a fee to keep the domain registration).
- The $100 is invoiced at the start of each year, and due within 30 days. Payment can be made by cheque or Interac e-transfer.
This pricing is for simple static web sites. It basically serves as a “brochure”. People can find your business, get a hold of you, and read about you in your own words. If you want to do something more sophisticated, like have an e-commerce site, let me know, and I can put together a custom offer for you.
What makes this offer unique? There are lots of super cheap, or even free, offers to create web sites. Most are fully automated, and have little or no human assistance in the process. Even if they have some “help”, they need the customer to do all the work. My offer is for me to do the work. You can update the site yourself, if you wish, but you don’t have to. You can have me make a simple site, which will draw business to you.
Contact me at (807)632-3756 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer is subject to change or withdrawal without notice.